Monday, March 26, 2012

Listening for propertyChanged events

I have seen several examples on how to raise an event when a property changes, but I haven't been able to find any examples on how to start listening for it. How would I listen for an event raised through this:

this.raisePropertyChanged('myProperty');

I guess I would have to use the $addHandlers method, but what is the name of this specific event?

you do:

someObj.add_propertyChanged(SomeHandlerMethod);

Cheers


Ehm... where does it say which property I'm listening for?


See if you have anything being passed as parameter in the method handler.

function SomeHandlerMethod(sender, args)
{

}


So what you are basically saying is that if I want to listen for a specific property to change, I will have to listen for all properties that change, and then check whch ones then actually did change?

No comments:

Post a Comment