Saturday, March 24, 2012

Listview post ASP.Net Ajax beta1

Hi all, I've been using a listView in the July CTP, and have just recently upgraded to beta 1, and for some reason my ListView no longer works.

I have figured out that the namespace is now Sys.Preview.UI.Data, and consequently changed my xml script to be

<script type="text/xml-script">
<page xmlns:script="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xml-script/2005"
xmlns:"JavaScript: Sys.UI,Sys,Sys.Preview.UI.Data,Sys.Preview.Data">

etc...

Is there something more I have to do, or am I missing something.

Also, what has happened to all the examples in the documentation around the ListView, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to figure out what I'm doing wrong if there was a simple example as there was in the previous documentation.

Cheers.

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having no luck converting my old code to Beta 2.
FYI, I got my code working,http://forums.asp.net/thread/1487186.aspx

No, I ended up deciding that it was better to render it in a repeater on the Server side. I'm still interensted in the problem though, and will have a look at your solution.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment