Monday, March 26, 2012

ListSearchExtender with TextBox

Hi!

I'm trying the ListBoxExtender and it works perfectly, but I have one question... I'd like to use a TextBox to insert the characters and see the prompt... it's posible?

Thanks

Sorry for my english, as you can see it isn't very good...

Are you talking about ListSearchExtender ? I am not sure about ListBoxExtender control.


Sorry, I'm talking aboutListSearchExtender... a little confusion...


There is no straight forward way to do this. I mean, there is no option in the control to do this. You need to tweak the code to manage this issue. Let me know if you need any help in tweaking the code in finding out what needs to modified to get this done.
Has anyone looked into this? I'm looking at the source code, but I'm not sure what to change ... and I know VB.net not C#.

No comments:

Post a Comment