Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Linkbutton inside accordionPane header

Hello.

I have an accordion with some panes. In panes header I have a text and a linkbutton. I want to open a pane when user clicks on text, but I don't want to open (or close) the pane when user clicks on linkbutton. When user clicks linkbutton the pane must not move.

Anyone knows how can I do it?

Thanks!!! and sorry for my english (greetings from Spain! :D)


I would also like to know. Looking at the source code I cant seem to find anything short of re-writing in javascript a number of functions.

Rather disappointed with the level of support for these kind of things this control has.


Please someone can help us? :-(


Hi,

The reason and solution has been discussed in this post: http://forums.asp.net/p/1133424/1809338.aspx

Please try it.


I searched before but i didn't find it.

THAT WORKS!!!


THANK YOU A LOT!Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment