Wednesday, March 21, 2012

loading a page is taking too long

Hello.. On a page in a AjaxEnabledWebApplication I have 3 server controls (asp:ScriptManager, asp:Timer, asp:UpdatePanel) and some HTML controls(some inputs). Sometimes, when IIS loads the page, the loading works fine(max 1 second)... but sometimes it`s taking a couple of minutes. Everything is on localhost and I don`t have any database connections.

Can someone help me?

thanks

One more specification... This happens only I run the application from Visual Studio 2005(F5). If I run the application from a browser, everything works great.

Thanks


ASP.NET AJAX at the first time when you run your project in degug(F5) may take a few extra time becose the deguge mode is true.when you publish your website specifydebug="false" in web.config file .or try debug = false ,you will see it faster.

Regards.


I think I`ve tricked him... I set the IIS as the development server(from project proprietes... not the one from Visual Studio..) and now works great...

No comments:

Post a Comment