Saturday, March 24, 2012

Load a javascript file in an updatepanel

Ipresent the context to you. I have a project principal compound of anupdatepanel. When I click on a button, I filled my updatepanel with a"templatd control". This one appears well. This control haves embeddes resources (images + Javascript file). My problem is that my control charges only the images and not my Javascript file. When I use this control in a simple page, it works correctly. I think that it is impossible to charge a fileJavascript in a updatepanel. What do you think about it? Thank you inadvance for your answers.

Damien

Damien,

Personally what I would do as UpdatePanel makes a server request to do your processing in the postback server side, easier and cleaner, you already in the server, then why not. Putting javascript with the UpdatePanel, why? the UpdatePanel is to go to the server without the user to see the request, then just use that!

Makes sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment