Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Loading AJAX ToolKit into Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition

I assume I can load the AJAX ToolKit into Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition's toolbar. If so, can someone kindly point me to (or provide me with) installation instructions? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help/guidance.

1. Download and unzip AJAX toolkit from here:http://www.codeplex.com/AtlasControlToolkit/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx
2. Right mouse click on your Toolbar -> Add Tab -> Enter name of new tab
3. Right mouse click inside new tab -> Choose Items...
4. In new window click on Browse... -> (folder where you unzipped AJAX toolkit)/SampleWebSite/Bin/AjaxControlToolkit.dll -> Open -> OK


kipo,

I was obviously looking in the wrong folder: (folder where I unzipped AJAX toolkit)/Binaries.

Thanks for your help!

BobZ

No comments:

Post a Comment