Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Localisation not working

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with AJAX Control Toolkit.

I use a german system WIndows Vista Ultimate and Visual Studio 2005 SP1.
When I try to create a new AJAXEnabledWebsite putting a CalendarExtender on the page, it displays strings and dateformat in english.

When I start the AjaxControlToolkit Sample Website, it is german!

I checked already that the satelite assemblies are being copied, is there something else I have to configure that localisation works?
I cannot find any difference between my little test project and AjaxControlToolkit Sample Website.

Thanks for any help!

Mark

i think that you have to identify the page caltur arrtibute it self too, like below

Culture="auto:de-DE" UICulture="auto"
i hope this will solve your matter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment